Koller TV50 Tube Ice Machine
Adoptting with Bitzer/Copeland/Refcomp compressor, the first-class refrigerant component (Castel or Danfoss ), they are high efficiency, energy saving and low maintenance, long working life.
Tube Ice Specifications:
Our tube ice machine TV50 has the capacity 5000kg/day, we have four types in diameter: 26mm, 28mm, 30mm & 34mm in diameter, inner diameter can be design from 8mm to 10mm, the tube ice heghts are from 27mm to 42mm.
PLC Program Control:
TV50 tube ice machine adopt PLC program control, it is making-up water automatically, ice freezing and ice dropping automatically.
TV50 comes with Ice cutting system:
We have designed an ice cutter and a conveyor at the bottom of our machine, when the tube ice fall down, they will be cut to be piece by piece, then under the function of the conveyor, the ice will come out from the ice outlet automatically.
TV50 Tube Ice Machine use water cooling system and it is made up of two parts:
Tube Ice machinery unit: 1940mm*1670mm*2090mm;
Cooling tower: 1680mm*1680mm*1775mm.
1). Installing by the user: We will tested and install well the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineer arrived in your site, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be ready. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8thday, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
|Cooling way||Air/Water cooling||Air/Water cooling||Air/Water cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling|