1) Commercial Ice Cube Machine
1. Ice size: 22mm*22mm*22mm or 29mm*29mm*22mm
2. Freezing time: 20 minutes
3. Refrigerant: R22 or R404A
4. Capacity: 1-20tons in 24 hours
5. PLC program control
2) Supply power:
3). Product Description
1). Reasonable design for the framework structure with stainless steel 304, save space, and easy to install
2). Greatly save energy, only 80-85kw powers are consumed to produce one-ton ice
3) Ice dropping automatically, No ice dropping auxiliary equipment, lower the error rate ice outgoing
4). Special ice outlet. Ice discharging automatically, No need taking ice by hand which can guarantee the ice clean and sanitary, meanwhile, it is matched with ice packing system to package the ice by plastic bags;
5). Equipped with Siemens PLC central program control, which allows multiple functions such as automatic machine start and shut down; Ice stopping production when the ice bins are full, Automatic water making up;
1). Installing by the user: We will tested and install well the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineer arrived in your site, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be ready. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
|Water pump power (KW)||Outer Dimension(mm) (Length*Width*Height)|