Plate Ice Making Machine HYF50
1). The thickness of ice: 5mm to 30mm.
2). Wide Application: Supermarkets, quatic production processing, pelagic fishery, vegetable/fruit processing and fresh keeping, meat processing, concrete cooling, chemical industry and so on.
3). Operation: This product is controlled by micro computer PLC to supervise its running status and how the machine runs, very easy to install and operate with the text display.
4). Advantages: Its energy-saving index can reach 50~65KW/Ton per hour.
2. Main Components
Refrigeration components: Castel or Danfoss
Electrical components: LG (LS)
3. Specification for HYF50
Plate Ice Maker: 2600mm * 1870mm * 2240mm;
Cooling Tower: 1780mm * 1780mm * 2000mm.
4. Supply Power Form: 380V, 50Hz, 3P or 220V, 60Hz, 3P.
5. Cooling System: Water cooled system.
1). Installing by the user: We will test and install the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user should provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineers' arrival, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be prepared. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
7. Guarantee Period:
During 12 months after selling, maintenance and parts free of charge.
|Model||Ice-making Capacity||Compressor Power||Motor Power||Voltage||Water Comsuption||dimension (mm)|| || ||Net Gross|