Edible Block Ice Machine (DK60)/Aluminium Plate Block Ice Machine
1. Direct freezing ice block without salt, Clean and sanitary for eat.
2. High qualty, fast freezer
3. Capacity: 5000kg per day
DK60 block ice machine is our newest technology, adopting aluminium plate to freeze ice block directly, without any chemical or salt, it is a plug and play machyine and operated by PLC program control system.
1. Koller Block Ice Size:
10kg ice block: 100mm*150mm*700mm
Meanwhile, we can also produce in compliance with the customers' requirements of the ice block sizes.
2. Ice Moulds:
DK50 Block Ice Making Machine has 5tons capacity per day, it has 80 pieces of 10kg block ice in 3 to 4 hours, or 500 pieces of 10kg block ice in 24hours.
(For air cooled)
Ice block machinery unit: 4200mm*1600mm*1850mm;
(For water cooled)
Ice block mac: 1650mm*1650mm*1750mm
4.1). Installing by the user: We will tested and install well the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineer arrived in your site, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be ready. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
Koller DK Series Direct Cooling Ice Block MachineTechnical Parameter:
Supply Power: 380V~420V, 50Hz/60Hz, 3P; 220V~240V, 60Hz, 3P; 440V~480V, 60Hz, 3P;
Working Conditions: Input Water Temp: 21ºC; Evaporating Temp:- 15ºC; Condensing Temp: 40ºC;
(Notice: the actual ice production will be changed with input water temp and ambient temp.)
Koller reserve the final explanation to the products technique parameter, model and specifications can be subject to change without notice.