KOLLER Plate Ice Maker/Ice Maker
It can be extensively applied into supermarkets, quatic production processing, pelagic fishery, vegetable/fruit processing and fresh keeping, meat processing, concrete cooling, chemical industry and so on.
2. PLC program control:
The plate ice machine is control by PLC program, the water making-up, ice freezing, and ice dropping are all finished and controlled by PLC program.
3. Energy Saving:
Our plate ice machine only needs 60KW*H per ton for power consumption, compared with 110KWH power consumption per ton by mechanical ice dropping in the current market, Koller energy-saving rate reach more than 30% and own great ecomonic value.
4. Equipped with ice crusher:
Our plate ice machine is equipped with ice crusher, not only can have plate ice, also can help you to get crushed ice small piece by piece.
1). Installing by the user: We will test and install the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user should provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineers' arrival, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be prepared. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
During 12 months after selling, maintenance and parts are free of charge.
|Model||Ice-making Capacity||Compressor Power||Motor Power||Voltage||Water Comsuption||Dimension (mm)||Net Gross|