2 Tons/Day Industrial Commercial Containerized Clear Block Ice Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2 Tons/24hrs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, by cash|
- Model NO.: JMB20
- Cooling Way: Air-cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Ice Temperature: -5℃~-10℃
- Application Fields: Food Processing
- Condition: New
- Cooling Method: Aircooling
- Refrigeration Components: Castal or Danfoss
- Control System: Digital Thermo Control
- Cold Room Storage Capacity: 2tons Ice
- Transport Package: 20 Feet Container
- Origin: China
- Ice Making: Brine Water Cooling Way
- Automation: Automation
- Machine Size: Small
- Ice Shape: Ice Block
- Certification: ISO, CE, SGS, BV/Saso
- Usage: for Refrigerate
- Compressor: Bitzer/Refcom/Copeland
- Electrical Components: LG
- Voltage: 380V,50Hz,3p/220V,60Hz,3p
- Trademark: KOLLER
- Specification: International design
- HS Code: 8418699020
KOLLER has been in the forefront of ice making machine for more than 9 years since 2004, producing all kinds of ice machines with CE approved, such as tube ice machine, ice block machine, ice cube machine, , flake ice machine, plate ice machine, cold room, ice crusher etc.
1. Product Description
(1). Special design for the Africa, Middle East and Oceania market, performance well in the hot environment;
(2). Adopt stainless steel SUS304 for the salt water tank and ice moulds, no corrosion and low maintenance;
(3). Reasonable and separated design for the structure, save space, easy to install;
(4). All dimensions of ice block machine are designed according to international standard size of the container, very easy and convenient for transportation;
(5). Ice block size: 5kg/piece, 10kg/piece, 15kg/piece, 20kg/piece, 25kg/piece, 50kg/piece, 100kg/piece;
(6). all the machines are installed in one container, very space-saving
2. Specification for MB20 ice block machine:
Block ice machinery unit: 1870mm * 870mm*1730mm;
Water tank: 3600mm* 1450mm*1200mm;
3. Supply Power Form: 380V, 50Hz, 3P or 220~240V, 60Hz, 3P or 380V-60Hz-3P.
4. Cooling System: Water cooled system, Air cooled system.
5. Working condition for ice block machine:
|Max. Ambient Temp||+400C|
|Max Relative Humidity||85%|
|Supply water temp||210C|
|Power supply||380V 50/60HZ 3P or 220V 60HZ 3P|
|Compressor type||Semi-hermetic piston or Screw compressor|
|Cooling system||Water cooling condenser|
1). Installing by the user: we will tested and install well the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
Before our engineer arrived in your site, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be ready. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
Any delay due to customer’s reason, it will be charged from the 7th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
12 months warranty after delivery.
Professional after-sales department to provide 24/7 technical support, all complaints should be replied within 24 hours.
Over 10 engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Free spare parts replacement within warranty period.
Beyond guarantee period, we will charge market price for spare parts.
Our clients is widely-spread in over 120 countries like Malaysia, Philippine, Indonesia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Fiji, French Polynesia, South Korea, Cyprus, Greece, Belgium, Croatia, Ireland, UK, Jordan, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Lebanon, Sudan, Nigeria, Angola, Congo, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania, Venezuela, Surinam, Chile, Haiti and so on.
1. How to choose a true manufactuerer among hundreds of suppliers?
Step 1: A good supplier should be at least 5 years history and have export/import business at least 3 years. We are 6 year gold supplier in alibaba and specialized in ice machine export since 2004.
Step 2: Request your suppliers to provide their certification of corresponding machines such as CE, ISO9001, UL and so on, it wil help you tell that they are ture manufacturer, trading company or SOHO.
Step 3: Ask supplier to provide more pictures about their facotry and products with their company logo on it. Don't define a manufactuerer with simple picture, they can download some picturers on the internet and claim it is their machines. If the suppliers only show pictures without any logo on it, just pass them.
Step4: If possible and you are willing to, visit the factory and see the workshop.
2. What is the power consumption to produce 1 ton ice blocks?
75-80KWH to produce 1 ton ice blocks.
3. Can your ice block maker work with 220V, 50Hz, single phase power?
No, all our ice block machines adopt 3 phases industrial power, such as 380V, 50/60Hz, 3 phases or 220V, 60Hz, 3 phases supply power.
4. Would inlet water temp affect production?
Yes. Our standard input water temperature for the ice block machine is 21 degree, higher the inlet water temperarature, less the capacity.
5. Why adopt 304 stainless steel for water tank and ice cans?
We will adopt insdustrial salt water in the water tank to freeze the fresh water in the ice cans and turn them into ice blocks. As brine system has great corrosion to the machine, all material contacting salt water incluidng water tank and ice moulds is made of SUS304 stainless steel, it is the best material in anti-rust and anti-corrosion. SUS304 stainless steel is much better than galvanized steel, carbon steel (iron plate) and coated steel. If with 304 stainless steel, the machine's working life can be over 10 years under proper maintenance, while galvanized steel and carbon steel will easily corroded in 3-4 years.
Containerized Ice Block Machine & Cold Room
1.1 tons ice block in 24hrs
2. Install ice block machine & cold room in container
1. Special design for the Africa, Middle East and Oceania market, performance well in the hot environment;
2. Adopt stainless steel SUS304 for the salt water tank and ice moulds, no corrosion and low maintenance;
3. Reasonable and separated design for the structure, save space, easy to install;
4. All dimensions of ice block machine are designed according to international standard size of the container, very easy and convenient for transportation;
5. Ice block size: 5kg/piece, 10kg/piece;
6. Install according to the operation manual and CD, Supply failure alarming system, and no need worker to monitor.
Specification for MB10 ice block machine:
Block ice machinery unit: 1600mm * 780mm*1530mm;
Water tank: 2446mm* 1380mm*870mm;
3. Supply Power Form: 380V, 50Hz, 3P or 220V, 60Hz, 3P.
4. Cooling System: Water cooled system, Air cooled system.
5. Installation: The machine has been installed and tested before delivery, only needs customer to connect water pipes and power, the accessory spared parts are offered free of charge.
6. Guarantee Period:
During 12 months after selling, maintenance and parts free of charge.
|Compressor Power (KW)||Compressor Brand||Total Power (KW)||Cooling way||Outer Dimension|
|6||Air/water Cooling||Main unit and water tanK: 2820*1480*1040|
|11||Air/water cooling||main unit: 1630*720*1530|
Water Tank: 2300*1430*1090
|14||Air/Water cooling||Main unit: 1660*860*1450|
water tank: 2460*1550*970
|22.5||water cooling||Main unit: 1630*730*1520|
water tank: 4000*1356*900
|31||water cooling||main unit: 1630*830*1520|
water tank: 3700*1450*1100
|32||water cooling||main unit: 1750*900*1700|
water tank: 3100*1630*1420
|45||water cooling||main unit: 2000*850*1300|
water tank: 5200*1850*1100
|58||water cooling||main unit: 2300*1750*1300|
water tank: 6000*1750*1300
|78||water cooling||main unit: 2300*1750*1300|
water tank: 8000*2100*1200
|96||water cooling||main unit: 2260*1350*1330|
water tank: 9380*1770*1380
|125||water cooling||main unit: 2300*1500*1680|
water tank: (8250*1980*1350)*2
|150||water cooling||main unit: 2260*1800*1480|
water tank: (8770*1770*1125)*2
|190||water cooling||main unit: 2260*1800*1480|
water tank: (9000*2100*1200)*3
|251||water cooling||main unit: 5500*2000*2000|
water tank: (11600*2080*1400)*3
|390||water cooling||main unit: 5500*2000*2000|
water tank: (10000*2080*1400)*4