1tons Cube Ice Machine (CV1000)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, in cash|
- Model NO.: CV1000
- Control: Electric
- Application: Commercial
- Filtering Device: With Filtering Device
- Capacity: 1~20 Tons/Day
- Ice Freezing Time: 20/23 Minutes
- Compressor: Bitzer/Refcomp/Copeland
- Electronic Components: LG(Ls)
- Transport Package: in Plywood Case with Famigation
- Origin: China
- Ice shape: Solid Ice Cube with Crystal Type
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Condensing Mode: Water-Cooled
- Automatic Cleaning Device: With Automatic Cleaning Device
- Ice Size: 22mm*22mm*22mm&29mm*29mm*22mm
- Control System: PLC Program Control
- Refrigeration Components: Danfoss/Castal
- Trademark: KOLLER
- Specification: 22mm*22mm*22mm, 29mm*29mm*22mm
- HS Code: 8418699020
2, Adopt specially process stainless steel: Rust- proof, high efficiency, safe, energy saving, durable in use and environmental protection, our cube ice machines are customers' first choice.
3, No need any chemical to make ice, it can guarantee the cube ice sanitary and clean, transparent and healthy edible
4, Supply power:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineer arrived in your site, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be ready. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
|Water pump power (KW)||Outer Dimension(mm) (Length*Width*Height)|