2Tons Per Day Plate Ice Plant
1. Unique Structure: Having owned two unique technologies: Flat-plate heat exchange technology & circulating hot gas for ice dropping technology.
2. Quality advantages: The evaporator of plate ice machine is for falling film plate, its material is stainless steel 304 with stable chemical properties, and reasonable evaporator structure.
3. Prominent in energy saving: Only 60 KW power per one ton plate ice, can save power greatly.
4. Easy operation, PLC editable control, only need to select and confirm the capacity, other procedures will be automatically finished under PLC program control, no need skilled workers to monitor.
HYF20 Plate ice machine Specification:
Plate ice machine: 1850mm * 1230mm * 1730mm;
Cooling tower: 1195mm * 1195mm * 1590mm.
Supply Power Form:
380V, 50Hz, 3P or 220V, 60Hz, 3P.
1). Installing by the user: We will test and install well the machine before shipment, all necessary spare parts, operation manual and CD are provided to guide the installation.
2). Installing by Koller engineers:
(1) We can send our engineer to assist the installation and provide technical support and train your workers. The end-user provide accommodation and round-trip ticket for our engineer.
(2) Before our engineer arrived in your site, the installation place, electricity, water and installation tools should be ready. Meanwhile, we will provide you a Tool List with the machine when delivery.
(3) All spare parts are provided according to our standard. During installation period, any shortage of parts due to the actual installation site, the buyer is required to afford the cost, such as water pipes.
(4) 2~ 3 workers are required to assist the installation for big project.
(5) Any delay due to customer's reason, it will be charged from the 8th day, USD100/day for one person as installation fee. Free of charge for one week.
Guarantee Period: During 12 months after selling, maintenance and parts are free of charge.
Packing way: Packed in air bubble film inside, then in plywood case outside.
Cooling System: Water cooled system
|Model||Capacity||Compressor Power||Motor Power||Voltage||Water Consumption||Dimension|