Crushed ice making machine with 3KW power
1. Koller Crushed Ice Machine can break the big block ice into small piece in a short time, and the ice specification can be designed according to your needs.
2. It is an exclusion equipment for MB Series ice block machine to crusd ice block, easy to operate. The ice rake is stainless steel 304, effective anti-corrosion, working life is beyond 10years.
3. Koller Ice Making Machine/Ice CrusherMachine/Crushed Ice Maker
Feeder Size(MM): 200*350
Feeder Size(MM): 250*500
Feeder Size(MM): 350*600
4. Ice feeder size can be designed according to customer's ice block size.
Material: Completely food-grade stainless steel 304.
Supply Power: 220V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase; 380V-420V, 50/60Hz, 3P; 220V-240V, 60Hz, 3P; 440V-480V, 60Hz, 3P;
· 12 months warranty after delivery.
· Professional after-sales department to provide 24/7 technical support, all complaints should be replied within 24 hours.
· Over 10 engineers available to service machinery overseas.
· Free spare parts replacement within warranty period.
· Beyond guarantee period, we will charge market price for spare parts.
6. Why choose us?
· So far, we have exported ice machines to 150 countries in the world.
· Excellent Brand of Chinese Ice Machine Industry.
· The Drafting Committee of National Ice Machine Industry Standard.
· Produce & Academic Research Strategy Cooperating Partner with Tsinghua University.
· Independent after-sales department, 8 engineers are ready to service abroad.
How to choose a true manufacturer among hundreds of suppliers?
Step 1: A good supplier should be at least 5 years history and have export/import business at least 3 years. We are 6 year gold supplier in alibaba and specialized in ice machine export since 2004.
Step 2: Request your suppliers to provide their certification of corresponding machines such as CE, ISO9001, UL and so on, it will help you tell that they are true manufacturer, trading company or SOHO.
Step 3: Ask supplier to provide more pictures about their factory and products with their company logo on it. Don't define a manufacturer with simple picture, they can download some pictures on the internet and claim it is their machines. If the suppliers only show pictures without any logo on it, just pass them.
Step4: If possible and you are willing to, visit the factory and see the workshop.
Contact: Vicky Chan
Tel: 0086-186 65550433 / 0086-13580544626
|Model||Break the ice|
|The weight of the block|
|KW||The dimention of the machine|