Top Quality Block Ice Making Machine with Direct Cooling Dk50
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, In Cash|
- Model NO.: DK50
- Cooling Way: Air-cooled
- Machine Size: Medium
- Ice Shape: Ice Block
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Model: Dk50
- Ice Block Size: 25kg Per Block
- Ice Freezing Time: 5 to 6 Hours Per Shift
- Control System: Siemens PLC Program System
- Cooling Method: Direct Cooling
- Transport Package: in Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Ice Making: Immersing
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Ice Temperature: -5℃~-10℃
- Application Fields: Food Processing
- Condition: New
- Daily Output: 5 Tons/24hours
- Refrigeration/Gas: R22/R404A
- Supply Power Requirement: 380V 50Hz 3p or 220~240V 60Hz 3p
- Usage: for Refrigerate
- Trademark: Koller
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8418699020
(1). It's our new design of ice block machine, break through the traditional design. No need to add chemical to the machine.
(2). It's semi-automatically control by Siemens PLC program system, ice falling down directly, no need to use lift to harvest the ice blocks, save man power.
(3). It's ice blocks are sanitary, clean, and good for human consumption.
(4). We adopt Bitzer Compressor (Germany brand);
Danfoss/Castal refrigeration components (Denmark/Italy brand);
LG/LS electrical parts (South Korea brand)
This excellent combination and the first-class refrigerant components of the world with the characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving and low noise.
Koller Directly Evaporated Ice Block Machine Features:
1. Adopt PLC program centralized control, auto water supplying and auto ice dropping.
2. Large production, block ice clean, beautiful and sanitary to edible
3. Take a little space, convenient to transport
4. Easy operation and convenient transportation, low cost
5. Ice is sanitary, clean and edible
6. Evaporated directly without salt water
7. The material of ice moulds are aluminum plate, mainframe adopts stainless steel, which is anti-rust and anti-corrosive.